Making an appointment to enjoy your session
1. Make an appointment
* Click HERE to make an appointment ONLINE
* Call 24/7 at (214) 453-3509 to speak to a friendly receptionist (Powered
by My Receptionist®)
* Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired date & time,
session (90 min, 60 min, etc.), and phone number.
2. You will receive an appointment confirmation email
* The confirmation email includes the driving directions.
* If your email address is provided, a confirmation email will be sent to
the email address. If otherwise, and if it is not a same-day appointment,
I will call back and confirm your appointment.
* In case of a same-day in-call appointment, though I try my best to
confirm your appointment, you may not receive any confirmation before
3. Come and show up around your appointment time.
* Don't sweat if you are a little late!
* Please call at (214) 453-3509 if you know you will be late.
4. Pre-Session Interview
* Let's talk about you, your situations, health/medical conditions,
feelings, goals and expectations that you may have for the session.
* If this is your first time, you will be asked to fill out a client intake form
before the interview.
5. Get Ready....
* Disrobe as much as you feel comfortable and get on the table, while I
wash my hands and prepare myself.
6. Relax and enjoy your session!
Please click HERE (FAQ) for more information about what you should
expect during the session.